Huntly’s under 20s were denied their first points of the season after a stoppage time penalty award saw Buckie Thistle secure a 2-1 win.


The hosts went ahead in the third when Cameron Chyla and reecemckeownReece McKeown saw shots blocks in succession before McKeown struck low inside the post.

After the quarter-hour mark, Chyla ran onto a Murray Nicol through only to be denied by a point-blank save from Daniel Bell in the Buckie goal. Bell kept Huntly from increasing their lead and shortly after kept out two goalbound shots from Calum Reid.

Three minutes from the break, Buckie levelled the scoring when Calum Fraser ran onto a through ball before finding the bottom corner with a right-footed drive.

Half-Time: Huntly 1 Buckie Thistle 1

Huntly kept pressing for a second goal and Christopher Hay came close after cutting in from the left flank.

Keith Robertshaw impressed in the Huntly goal and got down midway through the half to keep out a Mark McLauchlan shot and two minutes later the keeper tipped over a Lucas Davidson free kick.

In the 69th minute, Mark McLauchlan looked to have fired a shot over the crossbar only for Referee Joel Kennedy to have deemed Calum Reid to have fouled the winger. Lucas Davidson stepped up from the spot only to send his penalty kick over the bar.

Robertshaw again denied McLauchlan with fifteen minutes left while Hay went close again for Huntly minutes later.

Buckie substitute Jay Flett was through on goal with minutes left only for Robertshaw to stick out a leg to keep his side in the game.

Buckie were awarded a second penalty four minutes into stoppage time when Dillon Farquhar and Mark McLauchlan both landed on the ground as the went for the ball. Farquhar was penalised for a foul before McLauchlan sent the keeper the wrong way to seal all three points.

Huntly (4-4-2)
Buckie Thistle (4-2-3-1)

1 Keith Robertshaw

12 Ross Gill (Farquhar 90+2:02)
4 Lewis Ifi
3 Cory Ritchie (captain) (Harker 40:34)
2 Christopher Hay

7 Cai Matthew
6 Glenn Murison
8 Murray Nicol (Michie 90+2:07)
11 Calum Reid (Mathers 90+02:07)

10 Reece McKeown
9 Cameron Chyla

1 Daniel Bell

2 Tyler Walker
4 Shaun Wood
5 Innes Mackay
3 Tommy Marandala (McLeod 77:02)

6 Jack Walker
12 Matthew Nicol (B Mair 90+1:30)

7 Josh Mair (Flett 54:51)
8 Lucas Davidson penalty miss
11 Mark McLauchlan

9 Calum Fraser (Thomson 67:11)


13 Cameron Middleton
14 Keigan Mathers (Reid 83:39)
15 Liam Harker (Ritchie 40:34)
16 Dillon Farquhar (Gill 90+2:02)
17 Luca Michie (Nicol 90+2:07)


14 Jay Flett (J Mair 54:51)
15 Calum McLeod (Marandala 77:02)
16 Aaron Thomson (Fraser 67:11)
17 Brodie Mair (Nicol 90+1:30)
21 Cameron Gillies

Management Team

  1. John Farquahr (Coach)
  2. Charles Ferries (Coach)
  3. Neale Davidson (Coach)
  4. Iain Ralston (First Aid)

Management Team

  1. Frank McGettrick (Coach)
  2. Iain Macrae (Coach)
  3. David Young (Physio)
Referee: Joel Kennedy Assistant Referee 1: Brian Fowlie Assistant Referee 2: Thomas Morris
  1. Reece McKeown (3:18)
  1. Calum Fraser (42:25)
  2. Mark McLacuhlan (90+4:19 penalty)
  1. Ross Gill (67:01)
  2. Liam Harker (84:28)
  1. Shaun Wood (10:08)
  2. Mark McLacuhlan (61:15)
Sendings off

order cheap propecia online generic propecia without prescription

buy atarax online
buy lansoprazole
super viagra