Huntly ran out 3-1 winners over junior side Lewis United with goals in either half.

Gregg Carrol made changes from the side which defeated Spartans with Murray McCulloch and Ian Cruickshank returning to the starting eleven.

With less than a minute gone, Craig Dorrat returned the ball to Dean Donaldson whose low shot force Michael Wojcik.

Neale Allan caused some problems early doors on the overlap and he got down the right to cross in for Aaron Scoular whose attempt was deflected over the bar.

The home side took the lead in the twelfth minute, Wojcik parried a shot and an Adam Scoular effort looked to have hit a hand before Craig Dorrat fired in low with a right footed effort.

A John Urquhart corner in the 19th minute picked out Donaldson but he saw his downward header kept out by an in-form Wojcik.

Shortly after the half-hour mark, Neale Allan again threatened going forward latching onto an Ian Cruickshank pass and his dangerous ball into the area found Donaldson yards out who lifted a shot over.

Opposition goalkeeper Michael Wojcik was in fine form denying Donaldson before keeping out a deflected Cruickshank effort from the rebound.

Huntly’s Craig Dorrat came close to adding his second of the game taking the ball in his stride before drilling a low drive wide of the back post.

Half-Time: Huntly 1 Lewis United 0

Just minutes into the second half Huntly pushed forward on the counter attack and Ian Cruickshank cut the ball back for Neale Allan to drill home his side’s second of the game.

Two of Huntly’s substitutes combined to provide a further chance when Adam McNamee’s glancing heading went narrowly wide off a James Duguid cross.

Lewis United had a good chance to pulling one back just after the hour mark when a Martyn Valentine strike flashed by the base of the post.

Minutes later a ball into the visiting penalty area saw Wojcik block an Adam McNamee shot but Ian Cruickshank followed up and converted from the rebound to make it three-nil.

Cruickshank turned provider shortly after getting the better of Craig Johnston on the right flank before playing into the feet of Duguid. The former Turriff player took a shot on the turn but Christopher Fyvie got in a block to divert the ball wide of goal.

The visitors pulled a goal back in the 71st minute when a seemingly harmless cross from the left by Garry Finnie crept in at the near post to beat their trialist keeper.

With two minutes remaining Murray McCulloch got forward into to tee up James Duguid for a chance but another good stop from Wojcik prevent a further goal.


1 Fraser Hobday

3 Neale Allan
6 Trialist
5 Sean Croll
2 Gary Davidson

4 Murray McCulloch
8 Aaron Scoular
9 John Urquhart

7 Ian Cruickshank
10 Dean Donaldson
11 Craig Dorrat


19 Michael Wojcik

2 Gary Dymond
6 Darren Paul
5 John Chalmers
3 Craig Johnston

7 Trialist
8 Trialist
4 Christopher Fyvie
11 Garry Finnie

10 Martyn Valentine

9 William Pauline


12 Gary McNamee (Allan 53)
14 Adam McNamee (Dorrat 53)
15 James Duguid (Donaldson 53)
21 Trialist (Hobday 71)


12 Reece Williams (Paul 57)
14 Dan Mearns (Trialist 62)
15 Lewis Gordon (Pauline 70)
16 Cooper Brown

Manager: Gregg Carrol
Assistant Manager: Mark Gray
Goalkeeping Coach: Nigel Burgess
Physios: Alister Murray & David Young
Kitman: William Beaton
Manager: Ian Davidson
Coach: Steve Reid
Referee: Calum Spence Assistant Referees: Paul Cummings & Neil Matheson

order cheap propecia online generic propecia without prescription

buy atarax online
buy lansoprazole
super viagra