It was honours shared at Victoria Park as Buckie Thistle came from behind to earn a share of the points against Huntly.

Buckie added new teenage signing Mark McLauchlan to their bench while Ross Still returned for Huntly with Bradley Manson dropping down to the bench.


There was controversy early on when Buckie defender Lewis MacKinnon left Huntly’s David Booth with stud marks down his leg following a rash challenge. Following consolation between Referee Bart Misiak and Assistant Kevin Anderson the pair deemed the challenge worthy of a caution.

With nine minutes gone, a lapse from Lewis MacKinnon allowed David Booth to take advantage before side-stepping goalkeeper Lee Herbert to slot home.

Good build-up in the 25 th minute saw the visitors string a series of passes together before Ross Still tested Herbert as the schoolboy international stood up to hold a right-footed shot.

Ross Still came close again after the half-hour mark getting around the back of the home defence only to find the side-netting with a low shot. Still would show his defensive quality minutes later denying opposite number Kevin Fraser with a timely challenge after the Buckie captain burst into the visitor’s box.

Buckie passed up a glorious chance two minutes before the interval when Steven Ross got down the right flank and sent in a low cross only for Andrew MacAskill to blaze over from yards out.

Half-Time: Buckie Thistle 0 Huntly 1

Huntly were forced into a change at the break with right back Alexander Jack withdraw due to a foot injury being replaced by Bradley Manson.

Huntly goalscorer Booth turned provider six minutes into the half delivering a cross for Kai Ross who downward header was by the base of the post.

Euan Storrier kept his side in the game midway through the second half tipping over a shot from substitute Sam Robertson. Another chance was passed up for the hosts just five minutes later with Scott Adams shooting over after the Huntly defence was caught napping.

Another Storrier save denied Buckie moments later. MacAskill delivered a free kick into the head of Fraser but the on-loan goalkeeper did enough to fingertip the effort over the crossbar.

The Jags levelled things up with seventeen minutes remaining when Steven Ross got ahead of Michael Clark to fire in a low shot to claim a share of the points.

Buckie Thistle (4-2-3-1)
Huntly (4-2-3-1)

12 Lee Herbert

22 Andrew Skinner
21 Sam Morrison
5 Lewis MacKinnon
19 Hamish Munro

6 Joseph McCabe
7 Kevin Fraser (captain)

14 Aaron McKenna
10 Andrew MacAskill
16 Calum Murray

20 Steven Ross

1 Euan Storrier

2 Alexander Jack
4 Michael Clark (captain)
5 Ryan McRitchie
3 Blair Johnston

12 Cameron Booth
7 Ross Still

6 Glenn Murison
10 David Booth
8 Kai Ross

9 Nicholas Gray


1 Daniel Bell
2 Shaun Wood
11 Sam Urquhart (McCabe 67:42)
15 Declan Milne
17 Sam Robertson (Murray 51:51)
23 Scott Adams (Munro 52:03)
25 Mark McLauchlan


11 Aidan Sopel (C Booth 82:14)
13 Matthew Johnson
15 Matthew McDonald (Gray 73:43)
16 Tom Andrews
18 Bradley Manson (Jack 45:01)
20 Neale Davidson
21 Christopher Hay

Management Team

  • Graeme Stewart (Manager)
  • Darren Strong (Coach)
  • David Young (Medic)
  • Alister Murray (Medic)

Management Team

  • Martin Skinner (Manager, pictured)
  • Richard Cheyne (Assistant Manager)
  • John Farquhar (Coach)
  • Maritn Morrison (Coach)
  • Gordon Carter (Physio )
Referee: Bart Misiak Assistant Referee 1: Kevin Anderson Assistant Referee 2: Duncan Anderson

  1. Lewis MacKinnon (04:05)
  1. Ross Still (32:48 delays restart)
  2. David Booth (36:27 simulation)
  3. Cameron Booth (64:26 dissent)
  4. Kai Ross (70:01)
  5. Aidan Sopel (89:11)
Sendings off
Match Statistics
Shots on target
Shots off target
Shots blocked

order cheap propecia online generic propecia without prescription

buy atarax online
buy lansoprazole
super viagra